She picked out her own beautiful dress, she was very excited. Not as excited as her mom though!
Showing off the backpack and *new* lunchbag!
That's really enough pictures already, mom...
Arrival at school
Little girl, Big YMCA
Her very own cubbie!
Saying goodbye to sister
They must have known she was coming, they already have her assigned as a "helper"
And I'm not done taking pics yet! Stay tuned for pics of me picking up Myah from school!
2 comments:
I am digging those fancy shoes..Ooooh to be 3 again!
oh that is so cool! I am jealous! I suppose I should be getting El Domo signed up around now too. he keeps telling me he doesn't need school. he really is just like his mother. I showed him the video, he made me play it 3 times, so maybe he will go to school if he thinks Myah will be there.
Post a Comment