Actually, this is after almost an entire day of cutting and sorting.
Arrgh.
Coupons, you evil mistress of thriftyness. I don't want to love you, but I do.
I got about $100 worth of stuff at CVS today for around $8. I think I'll keep plowing through this mess. Just in time for next Sunday's paper, right?
3 comments:
Wow that is impressive! I am not so talented yet. I did good to get toothpaste and childrens advil for about $2.00. I was pretty excited, but nothing compared to you. What all DID you get at CVS this week?
ahhh shay! I see you are using the "binder method". You like it? I use a file box, myself. ;) Your kitchen table looks familiar.......
-lizzy
oooh your love hate thing might just go insane come a few more days. you know how the last few papers have had insane #'s of coupons, well, here they come!
shay has mail! shay has mail!
Post a Comment