Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Griffins Vs Gustav.....aka Myah practices her poses in front of a storm

Yesterday, we did the Floriderly thing and went to the beach
Played in the sand

Posed in front of the water

24 Hours later, exactly
Same beach + Hurricane Gustav out there somewhere in the Gulf

Went to check it out; not the only ones with that brillant idea. Notably, the parking lot was full of Louisiana and Mississippi license plates. Welcome to the Emerald Coast, evacuees!


Let the pose-down begin
Pose #1

No matter what the weather, the shell-hunters are always on the job

Good grief Myah. Pose #2 (she gets this from her dad, I know it)

Awwww, sisterlove. I don't know if I should count this as a pose or not. I'd like to think it's real

Pose #3
Oooooh, contemplative..... Nice touch
Pose #4

MamaPosa and BabyPosa....MyahPosa is trying her hand behind the camera. So very "modern supermodel-ish"

Time out for the famous Griffin Girls Chicken Walk. Take THAT, you stupid hurricane!

More sisterlove



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who can consentrate on a hurricane when those cute Griffin Girls are on the beach?

Unknown said...

Hmm, I think I've seen that pose #3 before... where oh where... its like De Ja Vu I swear!

Vernon's Minion said...

Aren't you supposed to be in a basement or under a chair somewhere during a hurricane?

RachelMachel said...

get in the bathtub and hold onto something already. oh wait, i think that's for twisters.

I love the chicken walk one best.

Shawnee said...

That girl has got some talent. I am not sure if it is more comedic or fashion, but she is definitely destined for greatness!