So.....If you want to take the test, here's a link http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
If you take the test, post your results in the comments section. I want to see what you are so i can judge you (I mean, I will "perceive" you- that's what I do as an INFPer). I did this once with a bunch of buddies and it was very illuminating. I had my husband take this test and it turns out he was exactly opposite from me in every area! (Lol, makes so much sense)
Here's a description of my INFP-ness:
People of this type tend to be: quiet, reserved, and kind; deeply passionate, sensitive, and easily hurt; loving and dedicated to those close to them; creative, original and imaginative; curious and flexible in small matters; nonconforming.The most important thing to INFPs is their is their deeply held beliefs and living in harmony with their values.
http://www.geocities.com/helen_penjam/myersbriggsinfp.html
6 comments:
I used to test solidly INFP, but today I got INFJ. maybe I am not being hard enough on myself. LOL halfway through the test I was like 'jeez, how many more questions is this thing, maybe I should just take the kids for a walk.'
"ISFJ
You are:
* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed judging personality"
INFJ
I guess that means I'm a "counselor" and it's says only 1% of the population are...well that explains my freakishness!
Today I am INFJ...I have taken this test tons of times, but never can remember what I am, or was. So today, I stand that I am INFJ, and probably always have, or maybe not.
ENFP baby! IM like Oprah! Taking over the world! ;) I'm the perpetual overachiever!
INFJ... I really don't know what I was in the past but I know it sounds all familiar and I really haven't changed... once an INFJ, always an INFJ is what I like to say. I remember doing this with you before :-)
Post a Comment