Saturday, August 9, 2008

I WON A CONTEST!

Finally, the world recognizes my genius.

I forget how I even found this website, I forgot I entered the contest, I completely forgot the whole thing even existed.
And then, today, I got this email-


You have won first place for your entry of "Dancing With The Stars, final
season" in the Write that Caption Contest.

Your 15 seconds of fame starts NOW!


To view this awesomeness, go here http://bertc.com/subone/contest19a.htm

Here's the link to the new contest and perhaps you too can have the opportunity to win your own 15 seconds of fame http://bertc.com/subone/contest20.htm

And a side note- why do the second and third place winners get more seconds fame? Makes no sense. I'm not going to push the issue though, I don't want to bite the hand that feeds me my fame...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you win a prize?????? Or just fame?

Shay(zam) said...

No, just fame.
But for me- fame is enough.

RachelMachel said...

i agree with the backwards fame. it should be dividing the 15 into 3 not multiplying. i didn't finish high school (technically) and even I know that! i hereby reduce the other winners to 10 seconds and 5 seconds respectively.

fame whore