Possibly my best Publix trip ever!
Spent $32.64, SAVED $83.07
(I'll tell you the details in the comments section...)
This was definitely a score for Kyle and the girls. Pretty much the only thing I'll use out of here is the Kotex and the Shout laundry spray. Wowie.
I'm not the biggest Publix fan, but how can you resist a store that's give away free babies like this one:
5 comments:
(4) Kix- BOGO plus (2) $1/2 mq
(2)Kotex- BOGO plus $1/1 and $.75/1 mqs
(3)Animal crackers- 1 free Publix q plus $.75/2 mq
-and-
(2) OM Hot dogs- BOGO plus Buy 3/get OM hot dog free mq
(this aplied to Nabisco and Kraft products, so my animal crackes coounted towards that= 2 packs of FREE hot dogs!)
(6)WW Smart Ones- 5 for 10 deal plus Publix $2/5 q, plus Buy 5/get 1 dessert free mq
(4)Ken's marinades- BOGO plus (3) $2/1 mq and (1) $1/1 mq
(2)Ken's dressings- BOGO plus (2) $2/1 mq
(4)Ken's Spritzer dressings- BOGO plus (4) $2/1 mq
(4)Mott's juice- BOGO plus (2) $1/2 mq
(1)Huggies Pull-ups, $3.75/1 Publix q plus $2/1 mq
(2)Shout laundry sprays- raincheck from last weeks BOGO deal, plus $1/1 and $.75/1 mqs
(1)Baby-priceless
And, I topped it all off with a $3/30 Publix q
And for my Mom-
BOGO= Buy one, get one free
q= coupon
mq= manufacturer's coupon
$1/1= $1 off one item
-and-
$1/2= $1 off 2 items
You go girl! I used to coupon shop when I had commisary privliges but now I just shop at Costco . . . for everything.
Nice haul!
impressive!
Post a Comment