Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello, Goodbye

Saturday was a very eventful day for us. First, Kyle came home from Iraq....so did my brother in law, Brian. So sis Amy and I got to wake up at the same time, super super early.

Cousin Kylie and Amy and Aevyn and Myah wait in the hangar for the guys

Aevyn and I waiting waiting waiting

I see the plane!

Ahhh, they just can't unload fast enough when little girls are waiting for their Daddies

Here they come...

Daddy!





Myah was clinging to her dad. Those little fingers don't ever want to let go

And then later that day my grandmother, aka Great One, lost her life in a car accident.
We are heartbroken
Here is a picture of us girls, along with my mom Bobo (do I need to say that that's not her real name?), taken on our last trip to Anchorage. Christmas 2007

Amy and Aevyn and I will be in Alaska for a week. We leave tomorrow morming.
Myah will be staying home with Kyle, and Kylie is staying in Forida with her dad too.

9 comments:

Erika said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandma, Shay :( Huge (((HUGS)))

Liz said...

i am so sorry. thinking of you and your family, shay.

RachelMachel said...

SO sorry Shay. Hugs to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry. Prayers for your family.

Christina said...

How horrible...so tragic...so sorry. Sending warm thoughts and prayers...Miss you muchly.

Gerrits Family said...

Those pics of Kyle coming home are so wonderful! I cried, ya I know, I'm a sap.

I'm so sorry your Grandma passed. You are in my thoughts Shay.

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss Shay.

Many prayers for you and your family.

Shawnee said...

I loved the homecoming pics, especially Myah not letting go.

The loss of your grandmother is tragic, and I feel for you guys. I will say some prayers for all of you.

Roxan said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Shay.
I wanted to tell you you are doing a fantastic job on your blog. I love to look at it from time to time to keep up with what is going on and see recent pictures of those beautiful girls!
Love, Roxan Give them hugs for me