Now little Myah is sick too. Poor thing
I couldn't help but take a picture of her though when she's curled up all dear-looking. It's not often my kids hold still long enough to fall asleep!
The TV news has me convinced we're all stricken with salmonella. We eat a LOT of peanut butter. Sometimes that's all we eat, and then we wash our face with it:
4 comments:
I sure would like to share some of that peanut butter with you, Aevyn,
poor poopies. um pun not intended. I am totally scared of the peanut butter, I eat a ton of it and its related peanut yumminess. Though I have yet to use it as an exfoliant or a deep conditioner. must try that soon. . . I have goodies to send you. maybe I will pretend I meant to send it near your birthday, but it was meant to be a christmas present, then it was new years, then it was lunar new year. but you understand, I am out of my mind. bah, it will be a "you have been sick so here's some goodies" present nothing perishable or anything.
Are you guys still sick? Are you still withering away to nothing?
i enjoy reading your blog and hope you update soon.
Post a Comment