Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So how was your 1st day at school, Aevyn?

Uh-oh. A little boy hit her right before I got there. Poor baby

Except for those hitting boys, it seemed to go OK. She had a hard time sitting still for snacktime, but Myah helped remind her to sit down. She does the same thing at home so I'm not surprised.
She got straight smiley faces!
And she made a rainbow. Here she is inspecting it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the boy who hit Aevyn in the photo? Let me know and I will hire an enforcer to take care of the problem.

Amy AnZ's Mom said...

It does not seem possible that Aevyn is that big! Every time I look at her all I see is your belly painted like a turkey. lol She looked lovely on her first day. I'm glad she had a good time. Those nasty boys. lol

Anonymous said...

Grandma Diane and Grandpa George can't beleive Aevyn is always in pre school. It won't be long, and she will take care of those bullies....