Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Item #1457 In Our File Of Messes Kyle Missed

I'm feeling sick, so I made soup. It only takes about 4 seconds for me to walk over to get a napkin (or some other frivelous thing like that), but that's plenty of time for little Destruct-O to take our soups to the living room and dump them out for some improv tabletop art.

There has been a recent influx of messy pictures. This is not a coincidence, this is my life with these kids. Mom (Bobo) and I were talking about it today- Myah has the brains to figure out new and amazing ways of creating havoc, and Aevyn has the shear brazenness to carry them out. They are a dynamic duo indeed.
Also, I know there have been a lot of Aevy Burger pics lately. We do have 2 children (although lately it has felt like 19 of those little suckers!). In recent Myah news: Myah is sporting a new look...but I won't ruin the surprise. Stay tuned for a photo update.

No comments: