I should have known something was up In case you are wondering, it's my makeup (thank goodness I get it mostly free with the help of coupons!) Myah told me that she is a kitty cat And Aevyn is a bumble bee
Instead of makeup my darling Shay would make potions and she would try to get Amy and Bret to drink them. Example: Orange juice with tabasco,vanilla, pepper and a hint of sage...yummy. Pay backs are sweet!
4 comments:
They are beautiful. When I try to put on make up it doesn't look that good.
Priceles...Myah did a great job. I see her working for Hollywood someday!
Instead of makeup my darling Shay would make potions and she would try to get Amy and Bret to drink them. Example: Orange juice with tabasco,vanilla, pepper and a hint of sage...yummy. Pay backs are sweet!
they are so talented! that is a very good use of ECB's. I just always go for the nail polish. next time I am going all GLAM and giving it to the kids.
Post a Comment