Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Penguin Dance!

Our vacation wasn't just on shore excursion after another. There was plenty of time onboard as well. Camp Carnival was onboard! The girls just loved it. It was sort of like super crafty preschool, with the fun-o-meter turned up to the max.
They held a talent show on our last day at sea and all the kids from the different age groups got to do something. The 2-5 year olds performed the Penguin Dance as a group. Only a few of them showed up for the actual show. Aevyn was in it for about 26 seconds and then she took off. Luckily, I have photographic evidence that she was there:



Myah stole the show though. She's a natural born booty-shaker

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!! It's saying NO VIDEO! JIPPED!

Vernon's Minion said...

That girl can shake it.

Unknown said...

THERES the video. Ok, now who is the scary looking red guy with a letter Y sprouting out of his head!?

If I were her, I'd be running for the hills.

Now - she can join Kobi in the boot-shaking contest!

Anonymous said...

I saw the preformance live and on video. I am still entralled. That is one great booty Shaker!!!
How can it be Angela is not aware of Funship Freddy?