Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Could It Be? Almost...

Ladies and Gentlemen (or, as Myah says- "Ladies and Germans")
WE HAVE A HAIRDO!
Sort of, anyways
(I'm editing to add here: excuse the Tshirt. Someone small and messy was watercolor painting at my house today. I hope that explanation makes you happy, mom)

The hair on the top of the head still is shorter then her hair everywhere else, so it makes for some spiky piggy tails.
Kind of looks like a silly little ant. An adorable silly little ant

And because I have 2 children, here's a little nugget of Myah-logic for today:
"Mom, I pinched my finger and it hurts so bad. I'm going to bite it off so I can grow a new finger that doesn't hurt me"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A darling hairdo indeed.....What is up with her shirt?...I think it is time to use heavy duty detergent or give up on that garment.

Vernon's Minion said...

Yay, fountains!

Christina said...

It's about time...how long did it take to grow back? Much longer than a finger would, I bet...