ooh - you grow babies in your garden? do tell your secrets!
I am drooling over the brussel sprouts... i like them when they're little :)
Mike turned up his nose at the cinder block idea but i'll have to show him the pictures - they look neat and I think if you planted flowers and herbs, etc that it would look even better.
3 comments:
ooh - you grow babies in your garden? do tell your secrets!
I am drooling over the brussel sprouts... i like them when they're little :)
Mike turned up his nose at the cinder block idea but i'll have to show him the pictures - they look neat and I think if you planted flowers and herbs, etc that it would look even better.
How amazingly brilliant. Growing food and babies to eat the food...fantabuloua! Bravo!
I am so jealous of that garden.
Post a Comment