Gardening, that is
First I fried my peas (lesson learned- don't believe "organic gardening remedies" just because it was published online...). Then some creature is eating my tomatoes as soon as they ripen, same goes with the watermelons. Now my corn had a fungus! I had to tear it all down so it didn't spread spores to everything else.
And nothing else is growing at all. So I have no squash or cucumber updates or anything. pfffft
My flowers are growing pretty at least
Bad, bad corn... so pathetic
I banish you to the fire pit of doom!
3 comments:
awww, sux about the subsistence. I was really rooting for your veggies, as my gardens only exist in my minds eye.
the flowers are beautiful though.
Awww, HUGS! The flowers are beautiful!
Melissa
Now I won't have to feel so bad when I fail miserably next year. At least your flowers bloom. I will probably be posting pictures of dirt followed by pictures of more dirt.
Post a Comment