Good News- I'm a week and a half away from completing my final class needed to graduate with the coveted whoopdeedoo degree (aka Associate of Arts). It's taken me a mere 10 years.
Bad news- I only today looked into the process of applying to receive my degree. Apparently you are supposed to submit the paperwork TWO semesters in advance!?!?! They do have a late application process, so at earliest I'll be an official graduate in December of this year, and if UAA decides not to consider me for late application approval, then I'll be looking at officially graduating in May 09. yeah, seriously- blechhhh
Shocking News- My current GPA is *drumroll please* 3.60! So I would actually be an "Honors" graduate. LOL. This may be shocking only to me and my mom and my dad....Obviously if you are reading this, you know I am incredibly gifted in the intellect department (har har) but I am a classic case of "Fails to apply themselves-ness." I'm a big time slacker (case in point- my extended procrastination of actually researching the graduation process, plus the fact it took me a decade to get a 2 year degree!). I've never completed anything honorably- I'm typically thanking my lucky stars and remarkable good looks (har har) that I've completed anything at all!
So there you go.
2 comments:
You Crack me up!!!!!!!!!!
Your good looks comes from your Mother.
Does that mean we will see you up here walking across the stage to receive your diploma next year in May?
Post a Comment