ooh we love those sippy pop maker things. they are a little too huge for my preference, but anything to contain the sticky drippy thing that popsicles make.
cutie patooties. more please. I read at least once every few days. I would send you some coupons. maybe next week, along with some things for the chickas, and their mama but no chocolate this time, as it is the unfortunate anti-chocolate mailing season.
oops, hehe that was supposed to say AREN'T boobie pops!! lol! Darn it, it was cute in my head, then I got distracted, and well, pooo happens, darn it all! ARGH
4 comments:
ooh we love those sippy pop maker things. they are a little too huge for my preference, but anything to contain the sticky drippy thing that popsicles make.
cutie patooties. more please. I read at least once every few days. I would send you some coupons. maybe next week, along with some things for the chickas, and their mama but no chocolate this time, as it is the unfortunate anti-chocolate mailing season.
Shay what did you use for the pops? Looks like a papaya juice thing, and looks yummo!!
Wait!! I'm offended!!! Those are BOOBIE pops!!! What were you thinking?
oops, hehe that was supposed to say AREN'T boobie pops!! lol! Darn it, it was cute in my head, then I got distracted, and well, pooo happens, darn it all! ARGH
Post a Comment