Get it? Melon-Collie? (melancholy, har har)
Ok, lame. It probably would have been funnier if the dog were actually a collie. No? Alright then it's lame all around. Maybe my dad will laugh at it.
I am not actually meloncollie, I just wanted to show off the fact that I have a melon growing, and it's better then the "Check out my juicy melons" joke. This is a family show, folks.
By the way, the dog is not mine. We are pet sitting.
And if I can keep the dog out of the garden, or should I say "garden," then maybe I can keep attempting to grow stuff.
So far I've decided that I am a decent flower farmer.
I have a beautiful Morning Glory
And Red Sunflower
And gigantic sunflower that's *this close* to unfurling it's blossom (also check out my avocado treelet growing in that orange pot)
And a baby blossom, with her tongueworm hanging out. this is her new favorite face
2 comments:
Where did you order the seedsfor your Baby Blossom? I want one tounge worm and all.
Nice melons! Can I squeeze one?
Post a Comment