We are currently sorting out vacation pictures and uploading a video of the most darling penguin dance you've ever seen. Check back soon, something interesting will be in this spot.
until then, I'll leave you with this doozy:
On our drive back from Tampa this morning, my mother (aka "Bobo" and also aka "anonymous commentor on this blog") and I were discussing toiletries and Myah says "Yuck! Gross!" to which we ask what's so gross- toiletries?
"Yeah! Why would anyone want to pee in a tree?!?!"
(um, get it? She thought we were saying "Toilet-Trees" ...She's so funny)
2 comments:
One of Dominic's favorite things in the whole wide world, is when I let him pee on a tree. it's like Christmas and birthdays and ice cream all wrapped up and dipped in chocolate for him. you should see the look in his eyes when I say, "just go water the tree over there" he practically skips.
Okay it has been a whole day now. Where are the penguins dancing and the vacation pictures? . . . oh wait you did say please. Okay I will wait.
Post a Comment