Monday, November 10, 2008

Another funny Myah story about God

Myah: Mom, why can I see the moon right now? (it was 1pm and sunny, but the moon was visable)

Me: Uuuuhm, hmmm. I don't know. Why don't you ask God why he did that?

Myah, frustrated: I do ask Him mom, but He never talks to me to tell me the answer!

Me: Oh really? Are you sure?

Myah: Yes. I know he talks to my heart, but I don't have any ears in there so I can't hear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Mymado...What a brilliant child. I think you should add more photos of this wonderful child and her little sister Aevy Bean.

Christina said...

What a sweet, innocent and logical child...of course we don't have ears in our heart!! :o)

Unknown said...

That girl... I think the lot of our kids should go on a comedy tour. We could make MILLIONS! lol.