Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dear Santa Claus,

Since I picked up the Sunday paper today (coupons!) and saw a ton of inserts for Christmas sales, I thought I'd let you know what's up with my kids.
This is what I have planned for you to bring the girls for Christmas this year

For Aevyn: http://www.atoygarden.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=74

And for Myah: http://www.amazon.com/iPlay-Sing-Along-CD-Player/dp/B0014QBY90/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1225684067&sr=8-2

What do you think?

Thanks for providing my kids with all those free toys.
Your fan,
Shay

2 comments:

RachelMachel said...

I don't know that you have thought this through. you want to give a 4 yr old a device that AMPLIFIES her voice and which she controls the volume! ARE YOU MAD, WOMAN!? Are you planning on sending her somewhere else during the day to play with this? You are a brave brave mommy.

Vernon's Minion said...

You tell Santa that http://www.greentoys.com/tea.html is already being shipped to your house to be hidden away till Christmas. Wait . . . those toys were free. How? Not that we need more toys.