Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wild Kingdom

Apparently my last post about my house turning into the zoo was misunderstood by some folks.
I guess maybe some read it as a help wanted advertisment?
Because this afternoon THIS guy showed up in my screen room to apply for a position:




That's it, I'm so through with Florida. I want to go back to the good old days when all I'd find waiting for me out my back door was a moose or perhaps a bear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, that bad boy almost made it into your house. Was he poisonous?

Anonymous said...

what happened to the snake???
did you have to get a neighbor to take care of it or did Kyle throw a stinky Red Soxs jersy on it and it got listless and choked??

Vernon's Minion said...

Have you been talking parsel tounge in your sleep?

Christina said...

Wow...so, we all want to know...what did you do with it? What did the girls' think? Gee, in England, we only have pigeons and spiders!