Aevyn. What else can I say. The very mention of the name "Aevyn" should tell you everything you need to know...
In case you need further explanation, here it is: She brought me every single one of their play silks, one at a time, and had me time them on her in various fashions. I assumed she was going to be a mermaid, since this is usually the costume of choice to signify a girl's mermaidom. But no, she said she was going to be a "Bobo." As in "I'm going to dress like my grandmother, Bobo."

Sure, okay, that's exactly what Bobo looks like. But what does she act like?
Aevyn, please make some Bobo faces for us:

Ohhhh, looks like someone's getting told off... (maybe they forgot to fold up the blankets after delivering a baby? haha)

Alright, that was good. Now do a Bobo Dance:

Oh yes, that is precisely what a Bobo Dance looks like

BRAVO!

PS I have a video of this too.
2 comments:
I don't remember dressing like that but what can I say...I like her style! Go Aevy!
Love her style and her moves....she's got it going on!
Post a Comment