Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


Aevyn has been waiting for a Pillow Pet for a long time-

I guess Myah really liked this dress.

The phone in this picture is actually "Dad." Although he was overseas this year, he was able to call and listen on speaker phone as the girls opened presents (and played with them).

It's a pillow. It's a pet. It's a ride across a balance beam!
And then our dear friend Emily, of the Family Boyle, sent us this. I'm never sure by her gifts if she loves us or hates us. I think she loves us, but I also think it's a good thing I own a decent vacuum. In case you are wondering what that gift is- it's a popcorn bowl with a built-in popcorn flinger!

1 comment:

Vernon's Minion said...

Your real present was the little orange box with the gold sticker. The popcorn bowl just made up the difference so you got a bowl instead of me paying for shipping. On the plus side you girls have some time to practice up before Kyle gets home so you can school him.