The dance was at the Conference Center during the Environmental Expo. The "stage" was just a clearing between booths. It was crowded but it all worked out.
Here's Myah waiting to go on.
During their preformance. All the girls got a serious case of the GIGGLES!
Like I said it was the Environmental Expo, so there were snakes there. She was obsessed with holding the little snake, but then she would wimp out. We made it all the way back to the car and were buckling in, and she started begging "Please Mom, I really know I can do it if we just go back one time. I promise I'll do it!" So of course we went back and she was very brave and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Look at my snake handler, I'm so proud of her
2 comments:
Look how grown up she is. When did that happen?
Myah could be a future snake charmer and join the circus
Post a Comment