Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

I can't believe it's been a year already. It seems like just last week I was posting about both of their first days of school.
It was a Hawaiian theme pizza party today. Myah told me that she was going to dress like a Hawaiian, and then Aevyn told me she was going to dress as a "Medium-waiian!" Maybe it's one of those things that you had to be there for, but I thought it was hilarious.

After the pizza, junk food, hula lessons, and then cupcakes- it was time for swimming! It is the YMCA you know.

The girls love Miss Reba and Miss Reba loves them. Some other preschool kid loved Miss Reba enough to make her that hat!

For some reason, Aevyn was never put in the swim diaper I sent with her. So she had quite a substantial bodunkadunk going on!

Their head teacher, Miss Jennifer

Now it's time to have a Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Bobo said...

Oh to be in preschool again...now that was the life...sigh.