Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pictures to prove that we really did go to the Bahamas and leave the girls behind for 4 days

We drank some Bahama alcohol. Kalik beer
And the BEST pina colada I've ever had in my life! REAL coconut and a shot of Bailey's...heavens to Betsy, the memory of that pina colada will be cherished forever
Read, in bed, with a sunburn. And no kids jumping on me!
Nassau- the most interesting stop on our trip
Lots of forts to guard against the pirates, arrrgh.
Kyle the Gunner never leaves his work far behind

At last, Kyle meets the strong hand of justice

Our accomodations

So excited that a stranger made the bed and a towel animal for us.
Our cell phones worked the whole time, but kept changing the date back to Oct 1999 (before our cell phones were even made). Kyle is certain it was the Bermuda Triangle


Stirrup Cay, the private island owned by Norwegian Cruise Lines, and our last stop on our cruise. It was either this or a "Fun Day At Sea" that is offered by other cruise lines.


Kyle found a spot with a little breathing room

4 comments:

Shawnee said...

Awesome, I am jealous. You guys look great!

RachelMachel said...

fantastic! you are one smoking hot MILF. oops. sorry Mrs. Oyler.

what was that website for the last minute cruises? and how did you get Aevyn to go boobless for 4 whole nights?

Bobo said...

Darlin Shay.....Thank you for the mini mental vacation I just went on....so wonderful I can almost taste that pina colada.
PS - Rachel is forgiven for her MILF comment....You can not help it, it's genetic.

Christina said...

I'm loving all these comments almost as much as the pictures! I too want to know how Aevyn gave up Bop Milk? And how did the Bops manage without Aevyn?