is that leftover hulahoop material I see? is that for beans or tomatoes? I am truly jealous of your garden abilities. green thumbs away! I see home grown bounty in your future.
boy tropical climates sure have their perks. imagine, planting a garden in October.
4 comments:
is that leftover hulahoop material I see? is that for beans or tomatoes? I am truly jealous of your garden abilities. green thumbs away! I see home grown bounty in your future.
boy tropical climates sure have their perks. imagine, planting a garden in October.
I am so excited! Ship me some of that homegrown, will you? Btw, what are you growing?
Hey - youre doing a fall garden!? And you didn't tell me!? I so wish I could get mine going - not till I rid myself of all these jobs though! lol.
BTW - link up to http://www.bellavitaphotos.com will ya?!
:)
Angela
Okay, if we come see you this winter I will be pumping you for pointers because Ms. Ava REALLY wants a garden to water. Really. Really.
Post a Comment