Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Practice Run

Look at these fools. It might as well be Halloween for these crazy costumes we have on!
So Happy 40th Birthday, gunships
Here's some real cute costume kids to look at.
We have a witch (in ancient, ok- only 20 year old, costume) and a scarecrow.
Halloween night, we'll be joined by cousin Kylie in her Dorothy costume and Aunt Amy in her tinfoil pinhead hat. I'm going to try and squeezy into Myah's lion hat. Pictures will be taken, of course


We dressed up tonight so we could go to our YMCA's Trunk-or-Treat. Pretty much kids collect candy from people sitting in the back of their SUVs. I'd never heard of doing that before, but the kids are always happy to partake in new and different sugar-collecting activities

Hay ride
Doesn't Aevyn look like she belongs in a Monty Python movie hollering "Bring out yer dead!"


Our scarecrow learns the power of the phrase "Trick or treat"



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those were great costumes. I hear you import them from a distant land known as Alaska! What gorgeous Candy Collectors!

Vernon's Minion said...

Remember back in the day where Halloween was just one day and you only went trick or treating once. On the other hand you guys are so cute I just want to pinch all of your cheeks.

Unknown said...

Shay,
I love how you called that adorable little witch costume "ancient"...Did your mom tell you that it used to be mine? My mom made it for me when I was little, so it is pretty ancient. Now she makes the same one for my Katrina! I'll send you pictures after Halloween. Your kids are super cute and I love the Wizard of Oz theme you have going.
Mary Marshall (Sitter)

Anonymous said...

ahhh too cute.

Anonymous said...

Aww how cute! Now, I guess that means that I'll have to get cracking on getting our costumes together! EEK! I Still haven't decided what we're doing! Although when Kobi was in a tux at Cailee's wedding he was a pretty close "Barack Obama" lol. I could be Sarah Palin! Although, I think you'd do a better impression! lol.

Oh well, see you on Halloween!

Angela - http://www.bellavitaphotos.com