Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friends, Fall, Florida

One of my favorite things is to show off pictures of us at the beach in the middle of January.
It's not January, but it is October, and it's cold and snowy in Alaska. So lookey here Mom- neener neener neener....

Not only did we go to the beach, we got to go with some out-of-state friends (Bonus points to the person that can match up my friend with her blog that I have linked in the right hand side----> )

No one is looking at the camera, but this is the only picture I got with everyone in it. Well, almost everyone

"Cheese!"


We forgot to bring swimsuits. That's not a problem for Taylor though!


3 comments:

Erika said...

Why that's good ole Miranda (of Keep Up With the Joneses blog) and her fam!

Looks like you guys had fun!

Do I get my bonus points now?

RachelMachel said...

Yea! its those crazy Louisianan's the Joneses! Glad you guys got to visit. we went to the beach last week too. it is supposed to be 80 degrees on wednesday again. whiskey tango foxtrot?! we just want to go apple picking and wear sweaters at some point this fall.

Anonymous said...

There is snow on my lawn, ice on my sidewalk and snow tires on my car. You are the salt in my wound. I love you my darlin, pain in the butt, daughter!!!