I don't care, because I know Alaska Girls Kick Ass (I know because I read it on the T-Shirt. T-shirts have also taught me that Alaska girls are "Wild And Organic").
Today, 2 truly kick-ass Alaska girls proved their kick-asseyness by standing in the blustering rain (a torrential downpour, as my Great One would say) for about 2 hours, just to support one of their own.
Florida Governor Charlie Christ was there too. He waved right me when I said I liked his tan.
Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!
2 comments:
First Tony Knowles and now this . . . you are such a political groupie. I love you no matter who you vote for as long as you get out there and vote.
Totally awesome that you got to go! Do you think Alaska would adopt me and then I would be as cool, wild, and organic as you? And then I could kick-ass too!!
Post a Comment