Monday, October 6, 2008

Catching Up: Part 2

YESTERDAY was Myah's 4th Birthday!
But before I can get around to posting those pictures, I have to show off our Virginia trip first; it's only fair.

It was a fast and furious trip. We planned for awhile to go to Kyle's cousin's wedding. Driving is cheaper then flying, so we had to alot time for that. And then a day of our trip got cut out because I enrolled in a class that I needed to get back for. And then Aevyn and I ended up having to go to Alaska...so the schedule went something like this: Get home to FL on Tuesday, leave Wednesday night, get home the following Monday. 2 days driving up, 2 days driving home.

It was good to see some family though. Grandpa lives in North Carolina, so we got to see him. It didn't take the girls long to warm up!


The wedding was outdoors and very loverly indeed
We're waiting for it to start here

It's started! Here comes the Bride

Myah was absolutely enchanted. You could see the wheels turning in that darling little head of hers... We spent the rest of the evening talking to her about the benefits of eloping to Hawaii

Getting ready to toast the couple (don't worry, she had a designated driver):

The wedding was at a Civil War era mansion. Beautiful, and the son of the groom assured me that it's definitely haunted

A swing


Everyone gets a turn

And then another turn

Aevyn dancing with Grandpa Joe. She's a dancing fool.

Uncle Jared showing Myah pictures of her cousins

Daddy's girls

Uncle Peepee (Peter) and the girls at the DC Metro station


We had one afternoon to see DC

TOURISTS!

Watching a potentially scary 3d movie at the Smithsonian Natural History museum

My family posing in front of a nickel.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Myah sporting a shiner in the DC photo...what happened? Thanks for getting those babies back on the blog...I've missed them!

Gerrits Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYAH!!!! (belated)

Shay(zam) said...

No shiner, just a large superficial scrape under her eye. She fell down some stairs at the wedding (Pssst....don't tell her I told you, but the girl just can't handle her sparkling cider!)

Christina said...

Where are the juggylicious pictures?