Myah, the hairiest girl in the world has spread some of that good hair-lovin around by donating a ponytail to make a wig for a sick child.
Look at that beautiful hair! I sure will be happy not to have to wash it, brush it, braid it, repeat, etc anymore!
Awww, she's so happy! This was an exciting day for us
Measuring out the hair...
That ponytail is going to make someone very happy! I'm very proud of her!
5 comments:
WOW she is like a totally different kid! CRAZY. How much easier for mama though! woohoooo
what an adorable little girl! who is she? no, I think I would know the gelfling with or without the locks.
and what a wonderful thing for a NOT EVEN 4 year old to be able to do for another little kid.
I think she was BORN with more hair than she currently has now. bet you will be saving tons on not having to buy detangler anymore.
Well, Johnson & Johnson just lost 50% of their profits there...LOL
It's GORGEOUS! I'm trying to talk Taylor into getting her's cut. Might use your blog to bribe and coax her into it (like-4 yr old peer pressure!)
Love it!
She looks so grown up! Wow! What a brave little girl. BEAUTIFUL!
Abso-frickin-lutely love her hair :0
very cute
Post a Comment