Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Myah's Endorsement

Not that long ago we were listening to the radio in the car. The news was on and Myah was paying attention because she started asking me about what a President. I explained to her about Presidents and elections and voting (the best I could anyways, she's 3 years old.)
I think she got it, because then she told me that she wanted to vote for "Broccoli Bama"
We're really of a McCain family, but whatever. I know how that youth vote hardly ever turns out anyways....

I thought she was sort of over it, and then today she was practicing writing her letters.

Do you see what she wrote?




I swear she did this all on her own. It's just a random apparition, like when people see the image of Mother Mary in their toast.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mirandajones803 said...

OMG!!! Too funny...We might just have a radical Left Winger on our hands :)

Gerrits Family said...

oh no! A born democrat! I heard fable of people being born with it, but I never thought it was true! Guess it makes sense tho. Who would really CHOOSE that lifestyle? You'd have to be crazy to want to be a democrat.

Unknown said...

LOL!

Hey Shay!

Unknown said...

Oh, it just says Amy - it's myboydevin Amy.

Shawnee said...

I think it is time for a little intervention! *shiver*

RachelMachel said...

yeah! hey the first one is always the black sheep. Dominic is showing it in his love of NASCAR and wrestling (not collegiate) we have taken to calling him Chet, and sometimes il duce.;)