Saturday, March 6, 2010

Life's a Beach (Have I used this blog title before?)

We live in Florida, near the beach. Is it getting too predictable what the majority of our pictures are of?
Myah's face is healing up nicely

Picking up seashells. They look like a such scavengers, don't they? Like a couple ravens on a dumpster, or Aunt Amy at a garage sale....
Yes, I'm wearing a polar fleece jacket at the beach. It's pictures like this that are going to lead to my Alaska residency being revoked.

Outrunning the waves. I've never met a kid that didn't do this

Practicing gymnastics at the beach. A nice soft place for the beginning handstander
Myah's hair is getting long and unruly. We didn't have a hair tie so we improvised with a rolled up sock. I think it turned out lovely.
An Aevyn sandcastle. One of my most favorite kinds of sand castle. (sidenote- how much does this little girl look like her daddy?!?!)

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love the Aevyn sandcastle! And see looks way too much like Kyle